storms motors, summer clearance event, jeep, chrysler, dodge, ram, southampton, hamptons
27east.com

Le Chef

75 Jobs Lane, Southampton (631) 283-8581

1 North Steakhouse

322 W. Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays (631) 594-3419

Plaza Cafe, The

61 Hill St., Southampton (631) 283-9323

East Hampton

85 Montauk Hwy, (631) 324-2004

Served All Night $22
Sunday thru Thursday
Friday & Saturday 5:30-6:00

CLOSED TUESDAY

8 Fresno Place, (631) 324-8700

2 Courses $30
or
3 Courses $35!
Available Nightly until 6:32p.m.
(Not available on holdiay weekends)

Open at 5:30pm
Closed Tuesday

 

Hampton Bays

322 W. Montauk Highway, (631) 594-3419

3 Course Prix FIxe $30
Sundays and Tuesdays

Closed Mondays
252 Montauk Highway, (631) 728-3474

2 FOR 1 LOBSTER DINNERS $26.95
Monday thru Thursday

369 Dune Road, (631) 728-2611

TWIN LOBSTERS $30
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
 

Montauk

41 South Euclid Ave, (631) 238-5937

3 Courses - $30
Thursday & Sunday ALL NIGHT
Friday & Saturday until 6:30pm

 

Closed Monday - Wednesday

Sag Harbor

16 Main Street, (631) 899-4810

3 Courses - $30
Thursday & Sunday ALL NIGHT
Friday & Saturday until 6:30pm

 

Closed Monday - Wednesday
3253 Noyac Rd, (631) 725-3400

Appetizer & Entree $30
with Dessert $35
Available Nightly 5:30 - 6:30

Not Available Holiday or Holiday Weekends

Southampton

210 Hampton Rd, (631) 283-0704

2 Courses $30
3 Courses $35

Sunday thru Thursday 5:30 to 6:30pm
Excluding holidays and holiday weekends.

Open at 5:30 PM

40 Bowden Square, (631) 283-2800

3-Course Dinner $24.95
Every Sunday

Westhampton

59 Montauk Hwy., (631) 288-1841

Tuesday thru Sunday $25
(Fri. & Sat. until 6:30; excludes holidays) 
See menu at CasaBasso.net

Restaurant & Food News

From Pollock's Kitchen To Chef Michael Rozzi's, New Recipe Book Sheds Light On Abstract Artist Jun 30, 15 12:04 PM

Before Lee Krasner met Jackson Pollock, she was never much of a cook—she could barely boil water, and her idea of making... more

Catering Services Step Up Their Game Jun 23, 15 11:18 AM

Yes, the 1 percent can afford to hire legions of lackeys to see to their every whim—but sometimes the other 99 percent also... more

Inaugural Food Lab Held At Stony Brook Southampton Jun 8, 15 3:21 PM

The Food Lab at Stony Brook Southampton held its inaugural Edible Business Conference last weekend, featuring panel discussions with... more

Ina Garten Opens Doors For Hedges Barn Restoration Jun 8, 15 10:03 AM

Ina Garten hosted a cocktail party on Saturday at her home and studio in East Hampton. Proceeds benefited the moving and restoration... more

VIEW ALL FOOD ARTICLES