hamptons local events, express news group

Mar 5, 2013 4:36 PMPublication: The Southampton Press

Paul Heiselman Named New Branch Manager Of TD Bank In Westhampton Beach

Apr 3, 2013 2:35 PM

Quogue Village resident Paul R. Heiselman has been named as the new manager of the TD Bank branch in Westhampton Beach. In his new role, Mr. Heiselman is responsible for new business development, consumer and business lending, including residential lending for the North and South forks, managing personnel and overseeing the day-to-day operations at the branch.

Mr. Heiselman brings his 24 years of experience in banking with expertise in residential lending to the new post. Prior to joining TD Bank, he served at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, as an assistant vice president and area sales manager for New York and New England.

Mr. Heiselman is a member of the Greater Westhampton Chamber of Commerce and the Rotary Club of Westhampton, and is active in the Westhampton Beach and Quogue historical societies. He is a 1987 graduate of Long Island University’s C.W. Post Campus.

A very deserving knowledgeable and hard working person ! CONGRATS !!
By NEWLONDON (48), westhampton beach on Mar 15, 13 3:15 PM
OK- enough already. I am sure the guy is qualified and will do a great job but how long is it going to be a "news headline"? I cant take it anymore!
By ba (50), speonk on Mar 27, 13 4:27 PM
...really, who's brother in law is this guy?
By William Rodney (561), southampton on Mar 30, 13 7:47 AM
You guys have to be still posting this as a joke, right? I promise I will stop if you will. Seriously, did someone at the press go to college with this guy or what?
By ba (50), speonk on Apr 3, 13 2:41 PM
This comment has been removed because it is a duplicate, off-topic or contains inappropriate content.
By gordie howe (55), hockeytown usa on Apr 4, 13 1:09 PM
I get off of work today at 5 oclcok. Can you please post the news again about Pauls new postion one more time before I leave so I can think about it all weekend? Thanks.
By ba (50), speonk on Apr 5, 13 3:39 PM