Please join me and vote for Bridget Fleming for Congress in the Democratic primary on June 23 at your regular polling location — or you can vote by absentee ballot: Tuesday, June 16, is the last day to request an absentee ballot via mail. Or you can vote early (Saturday, June 13, to Sunday, June 21). Please go to: flemingfornewyork.com for further information.
OK, that’s how you can vote for Bridget.
Here’s why I am voting for Bridget, and why I think that she should be your first choice:
1. She is our best Democratic candidate … this is not her first rodeo.
2. She has the best chance of defeating Lee Zeldin.
3. She is a well-known and highly respected elected official out here on eastern Long Island.
4. She has a proven track record of accomplishments as an elected official. Go to flemingfornewyork.com for details.
5. She is smart … award-winning graduate of the UVA Law School.
6. She is tough … former prosecutor in New York City.
7. She is a proven winner … elected to office five times.
Finally, I can tell you that Bridget is well-liked, and she is trusted by her colleagues … and that’s why she has been so successful in delivering results for her constituents year after year.
We need her in Congress. Vote for Fleming.
To see what’s new, click “Start the Tour” to take a tour.
We welcome your feedback. Please click the
“contact/advertise” link in the menu bar to email us.
One fine body…