QUANTUCK BEACH CLUB KITCHEN MANAGER — Quantuck Beach Club is accepting applications for the position of an experienced Kitchen Manager,
to begin in May 2023 and end mid-late September. The club is located on Dune Road in Westhampton
Beach, NY and provides beach/bay access, lunch service, changing areas, decks and parking for a
membership of approximately 300 families.
The Kitchen Manager reports to the club’s General Manager and Food Committee. Candidates for the
position must provide evidence of their ability to:
1. Plan and execute a high quality, healthy summer lunch menu that includes summer staples:
salads, sandwiches, burgers, fries, vegetarian options, and an ice cream window.
2. Hire, organize, train, and manage staff. Assign duties, schedule work shifts, supervise, and
3. Order food and supplies, set pricing, and manage food waste.
4. Maintain the Club’s kitchen facilities throughout the summer, including opening and closing
the kitchen pre and post season.
5. Provide and promote courteous customer service to the Club’s membership.
6. Plan and execute 2-3 Club dinners and a cocktail party.
7. Occasional evening snack bar and weekend breakfasts to be determined.
8. Opportunities for catering Club member’s private dinners on the premises are possible.
9. Extensive kitchen and cooking experience required.
10. Manager will have P&L responsibility.
11. Experience with POS systems preferred.
The Club is open 7 days a week from mid-June through mid-September. Manager is expected to
work 5.5 days per week and is expected to work weekends and holidays, as those are our busiest
DELI COUNTER CLERK — experience preferred.
MUST SPEAK ENGLISH. Full time – Part time positions available.
Located in Hampton Bays. Call 631-353-9991
Art of Eating Catering is seeking a Pastry Chef to join our growing team. Flexible Schedule (FT or PT). The ideal candidate will support the culinary team with pastry with food production, presentation, & execution. We are seeking a professional who strives for excellence and perfection – someone who is creative and proficient. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter. Explore your personal creativity while enjoying an amazing work-life balance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Supporting the Executive Chef with pastry design & execution, kitchen & event efficiency, inventory, organization & cleaning
– Prepare ingredients and dishes for environments ranging from a fine dining experience for 10 to precise presentations for 500 while ensuring quality & emphasizing the perfect details
– Practice the highest professional food quality & safety standards while maintaining a clean & organized workspace
– Help to foster a positive work environment using strong interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
– Culinary experience with a strong pastry background, off-premise catering experience preferred but not required
– Recent culinary school graduates are encouraged to apply
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, sometimes under pressure with high-volume production and tight deadlines
– Knowledge of current food & catering industry trends with a strong focus on quality and presentation
– Flexible self-starter who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a collaborative environment
– Drivers License a Plus
TOP-PAYING COMPETITIVE SALARY STARTING AT $25 PER HOUR – COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
One fine body…