MULTI LINE AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIP — is looking to expand our office staff- we are looking for Full time as well as Part time candidates. We are willing to TRAIN MOTIVATED individuals. We have accounting and clerical positions available. Potential hire must have excellent communication & organizational skills.
We offer competitive pay, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K- Paid Vacation days, Holidays and PTO days.
Please forward resume to JenniferRogers@sixsigmaauto.com to be contacted for an interview!
Look forward to hearing from you!!
RECEPTIONIST — East Hampton Office seeking full time receptionist. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Potential hires must have excellent communication and organizational skills. We are a local, family run business with +30% yearly growth that is looking to expand and solidify our team. Health Insurance offered, 401K, Paid Holidays. Please email resume and salary requests to email@example.com
CONCIERGE MEDICAL PRACTICE OFFICE STAFF — High profile concierge physician practice is in demand to expand their team in the Hamptons: Receptionist, Personal Assistant, Phlebotomist, LPN, RN, Physician Assistant.
Desire individuals who are highly motivated, independent thinkers with excellent communication skills and who can maintain strict confidentiality while performing their assignments.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
ASSISTANT/OFFICE MGR-Financial Services Practice of a nationally recognized firm is seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented client services specialist to work in a professional environment M-F in Riverhead area. Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, good communication and client service skills, and ability to work independently. Financial experience or a series 7 or a working knowledge of investment terms and products a plus. Paid holidays, vacation, and retirement plan. Salary based on experience. Principals only. No phone calls please. Email resume and cover letter to
Due Date for Application: February 17, 2023
The Tuckahoe Common School District is looking for a Leave Replacement Teaching Assistant.
Appropriate NYS Education Teaching Certification/ Teaching Assistant Certification is required. Please apply through OLAS with your letter of interest, resume, and copy of certification to Mr. Leonard Skuggevik, Superintendent/ Principal of the Tuckahoe Common School District no later than Friday, February 17, 2023. Emails will not be accepted.
Tuckahoe Common School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due Date for Application: Friday, February 17, 2023
The Tuckahoe Common School District is looking for an energetic paraprofessional/ monitor to monitor various activities/ programs throughout the building during the school day. This is a part time position. Organizational skills preferred.
Please apply with your letter of interest and resume to Mr. Leonard Skuggevik, Superintendent/ Principal of the Tuckahoe Common School District no later than Friday, February 17, 2023 to Lauri Lenahan, Secretary to the Superintendent at
Tuckahoe Common School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fifth and Dune Partner’s is offering opportunity to work on high end residential construction projects
Join our well-established company with excellent independent growth opportunity.
• Assisting project managers with scheduling, oversight of construction and communication with the project team
• Maintaining ongoing training and monitoring of the project team
• Providing ongoing project information and project reviews as required by management
• Ensuring scope of work, scheduling and budgets are clearly defined and understood by all project participants
• Maintaining ongoing communication with clients, architects, designers, and subcontractors
• Experience preferred but willing to train the proper candidates.
Email resume to: email@example.com
OFFICE HELP — located at Flying Point office complex in Southampton. Microsoft Word and texting proficiency a must. No other experience needed. Full or part time. 631-377-8986
OFFICE ADMIN — Plumbing & heating company seeks organized and customer focused professional for scheduling, follow ups and customer solicitation. Competitive salary, benefits. firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL AGENCY SEEKING ASSOCIATES —
Property & Casualty insurance agency seeking associates to join our team on the East End of Long Island. Position will provide competitive salary, health benefits and the opportunity for growth.
• Review client exposures, loss experience and current coverages, and recommend appropriate products and services.
• Provide proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs with prompt response for questions in person, over the phone or by email.
• Negotiate with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for clients and prospects.
• Assist with completion of applications and marketing efforts for new and existing clients
• Client facing customer service with balance on managing expectations
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality & professionalism
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Good leadership and analytical skills
• Full-time position
• Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays off, and Flex Time
• Full benefits package
• Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Admin. Assistant/Accounting Support – Devon Yacht Club is looking
to add a staff member to work in our office. Assist with daily
accounting tasks/train on different accounting modules. Great
learning environment. Excellent pay and benefits. Please send
your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Our Techs help Pharmacists safely fill prescriptions, troubleshoot insurance issues, deliver unmatched customer service, manage inventory, and assist in building sales.
Locations in Southampton, Sag Harbor and East Hampton.
Your prescription for success!
Full time or part time, competitive pay.
Call us at 631-287-2900 and ask for Greg Or Call us at 631-808-9090 and ask for Andrew.
Certified Substitute Teachers/ Substitute Teacher Aides
$150/$105 daily rate.
Please send letter of interest and resume electronically to Milena White, Assistant to the Principal: email@example.com
or call 631-998-1310
Art of Eating Catering seeking FT office manager:
We encourage the following individuals to apply:
• A True Team Player – Willing to contribute in any way needed to ensure the success of events and the smooth operation of our organization
• Self Motivated Multi-Tasker – Able to adapt to ever-changing priorities and duties
• Flexible & Dependable
• Outgoing and Energetic with excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills are required
Requirements: • 2+ years office/admin experience
• Prior experience in hospitality industry a +
• Extremely detail-oriented • Able to communicate friendly & effectively – answering calls & emails promptly.
• Self Starter with exceptional time management & organizational skills
• Ability to easily move between general office duties, assisting our sales team&culinary department with various tasks
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Reliable Mode of Transportation
• Tues-Sat Year Round (Flex Schedule Avail in Off-Season) – Bridgehampton Based
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE MANAGER — East Hampton Office seeking full time Office Manager. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and some Saturdays. Potential hires must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Strong leadership skills and be highly motivated. We are a local, family run business and are looking for someone to help lead our team. Health Insurance offered, 401K, Paid Holidays. Please email resume and salary requests to email@example.com
SECRETARY / OFFICE ASSISTANT — Looking for an energetic person with computer skills/tech savvy, and good communications skills, to join the Emergency Mechanical Services team. 24-30 hours a week. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 631-324-1499 to set up an interview.
One fine body…