Builder of high end homes is looking for an experienced Project Manager, with Job Super qualifications/experience. This position requires project management for all phases of new ground up construction including but not limited to: creating and following a construction schedule, creating finish schedules; scheduling subcontractors, vendor buy-outs and comparisons, value engineering, material and equipment selection & coordination, overseeing job super (and at times possibly acting as a job super as well as a PM), ensuring that specifications and craftsmanship are being strictly followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. This position asks you to work directly with controller, job super(s), vendors, owner and other employees.
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Work in partnership with design team and staff to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule and budget
• Communicate with Design team, Construction team and Controller regarding RFI’s, Change Orders, Schedule, Budget and Cash management
• Create Timeline, Information and Finish Schedules; Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to the budget Bid, qualify and negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Request and qualify vendor proposals; Vendor comparisons; vendor buy-outs; and value engineering;
• Manage all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
• Overseeing Job Super and/or act as a job super as well, Supervise laborers, mechanics etc.
• Prepare and send detailed progress reports
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
• Routine Reporting: Construction Schedule; Invoice coding; Logs; Timesheets and coding
Please email: email@example.com with salary requirements. Thank you.
Large east end landscaping company looking for a full charge bookkeeper to handle all aspects of the accounting department, including Payroll, A/R, A/P, insurance renewals, year-end closing procedures & HR issues. Must have an in depth knowledge of QuickBooks, including Invoicing, job estimation and payroll processing. Must be able to work closely with the outside accounting Firm on a regular basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT — Well established, high volume plumbing & heating company looking for a highly-motivated, organized, and personable office assistant to help manage phone calls, emails, documentation, billing, office supplies, and company scheduling.
JOB TYPE- Part-time or Full-time.
REQUIREMENTS- High school diploma, fluency in general computer/technology use, top-quality organization skills, interpersonal communication skills.
LANGUAGE- English (some Spanish is helpful).
COMPENSATION- Based on experience.
CONTACT- Call 631-668-8499 or email email@example.com for more info.
To see what’s new, click “Start the Tour” to take a tour.
We welcome your feedback. Please click the
“contact/advertise” link in the menu bar to email us.
One fine body…